WE LOOK FORWARD TO CREATING BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK FOR YOU
Book Your Portrait Experience
You Were Gifted a
Session Experience & 14" Portrait!
To register your certificate, please watch the above video first and then use the calendar to schedule your portrait session.
1. Any child under 8 must have an adult in the portrait as well. Please note the times available for specific ages below.
2. While we photograph pets, we only photograph dogs. Pet sessions must include adult owners in the portraits and are scheduled on weekdays. Pets are only included with immediate family sessions and we can include up to three dogs per session.
3. We always encourage family portraits as your best option, and are happy to photograph children separately if they are old enough at no additional cost. Studies have shown that children who grow up with family portraits in their home have a greater sense of belonging and self-worth.
4. Our studio can photograph up to 14 people for an extended family.
5. Because our sessions fill quickly, we ask for a $200 holding deposit to hold your appointment on our calendar. We charge this to everyone, but in your case, we refund 100% of it to you as long as you come to your session and don't cancel or reschedule within 14 days of your scheduled time.
6. After making your appointment, we will share detailed information to help you plan clothing and to help you prepare for your session.