SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE BELOW
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ PRIOR TO
SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please use the same email address that we confirmed with you on our reservation call so that we can accurately match your payment to your appointment.
1. Any child under 8 must have an adult in the portrait as well and can be scheduled no later than our 3pm session time.
2. While we photograph pets, we only photograph dogs. Pet sessions must include adult owners in the portraits. If you would like to bring your dog for your portrait session, choose a pet-friendly session day (Mon-Fri).
3. We always encourage family portraits as your best option, and are happy to photograph children separately if they are old enough at no additional cost. Studies have shown that children who grow up with family portraits in their home have a greater sense of belonging and self-worth.
4. Because we block out two hours for each appointment, we ask every client for a temporary holding deposit of $200, which is 100% returned to you on the day of your appointment. This is refunded as long as you don't cancel or reschedule within 14 days of your scheduled appointment.
5. After making your appointment, we will call you with detailed information to help you plan clothing and to help you prepare for your session.