We are Hiring: Studio Manager and Director of Client Services
At Dahlberg Portraits, we have been in the business of creating authentic, family heirloom portraits for more than 12 years. We create authentic portraits that value families, strengthen families, & give them hope because they deserve our very best.
We are looking for another team member to help us create the portraits families have always dreamed of. Are you passionate about the value of families? Do you want people in our community to be cherished? Do you want others to succeed? Do you want to positively impact the world? Then this might just be the right role for you.
On-Site & Full-Time
What Winning Looks Like:
• Actively listen to our clients
• Make many outbound calls to warm leads (NO COLD CALLING)
• Build relationships with potential and existing clients
• Meeting daily and weekly specific targets for calls and bookings
• Manages the process of booking sessions, session day preparation, post-production, and client success.
• Supervises a team of 4-6 people
• Continue to learn
• Have fun!
• Must have great emotional intelligence and self-awareness
• Has STELLAR communication skills - both verbal and written
• Is an incredible team player with an energetic, positive attitude, and excitement for learning
• Is an organized person and loves details
• Proficient with computers (Mac preferred)
• Understands how to use Word, Excel (this is done via Google Sheets)
• Previous Management Position preferred
• Sales experience is preferred.
• Eager to learn and absorb new information and concepts.
• Able to work with children and have fun doing so.
• Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a go-getter mentality
• Generous PTO and paid sick time off
• We prioritize work-life balance and create flexibility to live that way.
• Business casual dress and work environment
• Fun incentives
• We provide money to put toward a health plan
If you are a motivated, energetic, self-starter who thrives with autonomy in a fast paced environment and who is also a great team player…. join our dynamic team and our growing business!
To be considered, please send your resume and answer the following question: “Why is it important to you to have family portraits?” Qualified candidates should watch their Inbox for further instructions about our phone screening process.